Currently, we have 3 active projects:
- Auto-Switch - Creating an embedded device to control power outlets
- Bikes - Working to harness the energy of an exercise bike
- Solar-powered - This project’s goal is to produce smoothies to sell to the student body and to spread awareness about sustainable technologies.
- Sustainable Mindset - This project works to help Purdue University more sustainable
- If you have any ideas for new projects feel free to email us or talk to a board member at any meeting! We are implementing a new policy in which any member can start their own project within the club as long as it is deemed feasible by the executive board, there is a reasonable source for funding, and the initial project group includes 5+ people not already involved with another one of the club’s projects. If you and your friends are interested in a certain project, we would love to hear it!